Putt Away Vendor Partnerships
There are several events happening to help fill a void or promote certain causes. Being a Non-Profit organization, our goal is to reach as many people as we can so that we can be the difference we want to see in the world. Below are a list of a few activities and our vendor partnerships that you can attend to learn more about these other awesome organizations. Remember to visit Putt Away Cancer while you’re there to see what new promotions we are running and purchase some Putt Away Cancer merchandise to help us FUNdraise for the Circle of Hope Awards.
If you’re viewing this you’ve made it to 2018!!!! So what’s next? What’s your plan and vision? Join us this Saturday as we come together to make our vision boards. Start writing your plans Now!! There will be vendors on sight and we will have special guest speakers to give us insight and ignite us. Join us at New Birth Fellowship at 2236 Hicks Ave, San Antonio, TX 78210.
Putt Away Cancer will be a vendor for the grand opening of the new University Health System facility, the Robert L.M. Hilliard Center. The event will take place on Saturday, 20 January 2018 at 919 Locke St, San Antonio, TX 78208-2127, United States. For more information please visit: https://locations.universitymedicineassociates.com/hilliard/
- Vendor Partnership with BMichele Events and Victory Productions Presents Praise & Laughter Vol 2. This event will be hosted at True Vision Church and is sure to tickle your funny bone while you get your praise on.
For ticket information please visit this link. https://bmichele.com/praise-and-laughter-vol-2/
- Vendor Partnership at the Spring Break Family Affair 2017 Event on Saturday, 18 March from 2p-8p at Smoke “The Restaurant” Downtown. This event will be held outside with food vendors, local pop up shops, music, and so much more. https://www.facebook.com/events/337792606616958/?ti=icl
Vendor Partnership at CTJ Spring Craft Fair and Market Saturday, 25 March from 10am-4pm at Johnson High School. This family event is sure to have something for all ages.
- Vendor Partnership with The Rising Professionals of the SAAACF for their 4th Annual Juneteenth Casino Night Fundraiser on Friday, 16 June 2017 from 6-11pm. This years event will be hosted at the Semeneya Event Venue on 1000 Crossroads Blvd #107, San Antonio, TX 78201. Tickets are $50 and includes complimentary bar, buffet, live music, and door prize opportunities. https://www.evensi.us/4th-annual-casino-night-fundraiser-and-juneteenth/207076685
Vendor Partnership at the BELTON PRCA RODEO 2017 in Belton, TX. Putt Away Cancer will participate at the Western Gift Show as a vendor, July 1-3, 2017. We will have merchandise and information with us to help further the mission of our organization. So if you are in Belton or just in town for the Rodeo, stop through an see us. http://www.rodeobelton.com/
- Vendor Partnership: Our partner Non Profit, Youth Entrepreneur Leadership Program (YELP), will be hosting their fundraising fish fry on Saturday, 15 July from 11a-5p at Smitty’s Club House. Putt Away Cancer will set up selling baked goods while spreading information about our organization. Come on out and buy fish to help save a child.
- Fundraising Mixer: BMichele Events is hosting their 4 yr anniversary Give Back Mixer on 27 July 2017 at the Beautiful St. Anthony Hotel. This year, Putt Away Cancer will receive a portion of the proceeds. Everyone is welcome to attend. Sip, some wine, shake a hand, while helping Putt Away Cancer take a stand. http://www.bmichele.com/
- Laugh it Up Comedy Series: BMichele Events presents Laugh It Up Comedy Series Saturday, 29 July 2017 at Jamaica Jamaica Restaurant. Putt Away Cancer is the featured charity of their 4 yr anniversary, therefore benefiting by receiving a portion of the proceeds. Come out to the comedy show to get your laugh on and stop by to learn more about our organization.
- Community Project: Putt Away Cancer will team with Help Save the Hood to gather book bags & school supplies for 100 kids. Thank you to HEB and Councilman Shaw of the District 2 office for helping collect book bags and school supplies. This event will be held at Glass Ministries on Saturday, 12 August 2017 from 8am – 12pm or until supplies run out.
- Community Project: Putt Away Cancer and Help Save The Hood will are partnering together to assist our Sister City in need. In light of Hurricane Harvey, we are collecting clothes, toiletries, and sanitary items to send to them. We have a Uhaul that will make a trip on Sept 1. If you would like to make a donation, please send them via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vendor Partnership: Saturday, 30 September 2017 Putt Away Cancer will attend the 2017 Empowering Women’s Conference at Schertz Civic Center from 9a-12p. We will share the mission of our organization and showcase our shirts now in 4 colors and our new coasters. Hope to see you there!
- Fundraising Opportunity: Sunday, 8 October at 6pm, Come on out to Billy Ray Sheppard’s Second Sunday Jazz. This month, our organization will be the featured charity benefiting from their donations. We will have our vendor table to sell our items and also step the night away to the smooth sounds of Billy Ray.
- Community Project: In partnership with Damsel in Defense, Putt Away Cancer presents our first annual PinkTober Challenge. In an effort to promote healthy habits while combating domestic violence among women, we are encouraging women to be proactive on managing their health. The challenge is, schedule your mammogram and tell others that you are taking your breast health seriously by posting. More details on www.facebook.com/puttawaycancer.
- Guest Speaking: Putt Away Cancer will set sail on a cruise with the Pink Angels Foundation during their Pink Out Cruise on October 19-24. They are celebrating breast cancer survivors and their 5 year anniversary. We will share our mission and gifts with those on board.
- Vendor Partnership: BMichele Events and Victory Productions Presents Praise & Laughter Vol 3. This event will be hosted at Redeeming Grace Church and is sure to tickle your funny bone while you get your praise on. For ticket information please visit this https://www.bmichele.com