March Madness Basketball Challenge 2017
Welcome to the Putt Away Cancer March Madness Basketball Challenge 2017! We have designed an awesome opportunity for a lucky person to enjoy the San Antonio Spurs spank the LA Lakers and help us raise money AT THE SAME TIME. Here’s how to participate:
- Donate a minimum of $25 to Putt Away Cancer
- Like our Facebook Page
- Share on your page “PAC March Madness BBall Challenge, I’m in”
- Tune in to Tha1Radio.com on Friday March 31 at 10am to see if you are a winner.
- There is no limit on the amount you can donate, All donations are welcomed
- The winner will receive 2 tickets (valued at over $160)+ 2 food voucher + 2 courtside passes to watch them warm-up before the game. All for your $25 donation!
What will your donation go towards? Glad you asked! The Putt Away Cancer Foundation is a Non Profit organization that desires to make a difference in the cancer community. We do this by assisting Cancer Warriors meet a financial need. We raise money through annual fundraisers and hosting events, namely our annual Putt Away Cancer Miniature Golf Tournament in September. Your donation will help us continue to Putt Away Cancer, one dollar at a time!
Need more information? Contact Us!